Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say the BV Mary is not the Mother of God, you are then saying Jesus was not God.
No Jesus is the Son of God, and mary was his surrogate mother.

Paul, if she was the mother of God, then His name would not have been emmanuel(God in the flesh). pay closer attention to that one word. FLESH.

mary was the one chosen to be the surrogate mother, nothing more. she was a vessel, a potters clay, and she was willing to be that vessel. But the apron strings were cut by Jesus when He told her that He had to be about His Father's business. and reaffirmed when he practically told her to mind her own business at the wedding in Cana. when we read the OT, we read about Him and His father and the Holy Spirit. And we read nothing about her, she is not mentioned in the OT, as a reasonable thinking person who asserts that the the queen of heaven and god is not mary, then the burden of proof is on you and other catholics and knowing you as I have come to know you, you couldnt find any verse that comes close to proving your POV.

I have yet to find you Biblically correct on any of your assumptions.

in fact you are so far off base that if people would read some of your posts, they would assume that you are an escapee from a mental institution

“reformed theology”

Comments: 703
Biloxi, Mississippi
ISP Location: Biloxi, MS
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

Well, I see we are all still here. I have been out talking to real people passing out tracks. Not that you guys are not real. No offense. Just not face to face evangelism.

www.brotherskeepermissions.com
Comments: 1402
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

God is faithful wrote:
Scriptures Continued
I talked to an amish elder today. last week you told us that elders were chosen by lots.

He laughed.

I told him that you said you lived among them. he suggested you learn more.
Paul
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

disciple wrote:
<quoted text>
He means the goddess of heaven is not Mary the mother of Jesus. Don't pretend you don't get it.
The mary you worship is the goddess of heaven, not Mary. The mother of Jesus is not a goddess and you know it.
Other than the BV Mary, the Mother of Jesus/God, there is no other Queen of Heaven. Who is this other mary you are talking about, is she mentioned in the Bible, who's mother is she?
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than the BV Mary, the Mother of Jesus/God, there is no other Queen of Heaven. Who is this other mary you are talking about, is she mentioned in the Bible, who's mother is she?
that is a great question and one we Chrisitans always wonder about. we dont have a clue according to the Bible about this mother of god you are always referring since we have no Biblical references. and the only queen of heaven the israelites worshiped got them in trouble(a word to the wise), never mind. the catholic church has you brainwashed(in your case, it was not a large process).

Mary, the wife of Joseph and the mother of his children is also the surrogate mother of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

to bad, you choose not to accept that and nothing more. to make her more, insults God and His Son and will surely send you to hell with this false and abominable theology
Dr_Dan
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
12 hrs ago

Judged:

With regards the Catholic Church being the only true church is a fantasy created by men who wanted to claim the Rock Jesus spoke of to Peter for themselves. Looking at Revelation and the 7 churches the question that comes to my mind is: were these Catholic churches as well? Not hardly. As a matter of fact the Catholic Church wasn't established until long after John's vision. But it is rather simple when you think about it. During early Christendom clever men took the word "catholic" (which means universal in the lower case) and capatilized it thus making it a denomination. Christ did not say, "thou art Peter and you are the first Pope." Only through personal interpretation did pope-ism or pop-ology become an issue. Think about it; man wanted to become God's only representative along with all the power and authority they could muster.
Hence what we have is an "ism" that grew out of early Christendom, and grow it did.
But this is not to say that Catholicism has not done mighty works (and evil deeds) in the name of Christ. History is replete with examples.
Therefore, to say the Catholic Church is the only true church is quite a stretch ... going all the way back to the time before Martin Luther and the Reformation. Indeed there is only one true church and it is a "spiritual" one, otherwise known as the Kingdom of God.
Furthermore Jesus did say "seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness ..."
Finally, when we look back to the time of Christ it was a time when the Pharisees and the Sadducees exercised total control of the Jewish people; and it was a form of religious terriorism. sort of like radical Islam today. But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, I admit that not all Muslims are either radical or terriorists. Check your Bibles to see what Jesus had to say about the "church" He grew up in.
Dr. Dan
Comments: 146
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
God said if you look at a woman with lust you have committed adulatory in your heart. God looks on the heart and not on outward appearances as you do. God knows that the hearts of those kneeling before an image have their hearts fixed on Him alone.
Make up all the excuses you can conjure up...

But when you stand before God, to give account for things you have done in your body.

You will have to come to terms with....What part of....

thou shalt have no God's before do you not understand?
Paul
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

christian rabbi wrote:
<quoted text>No Jesus is the Son of God, and mary was his surrogate mother.
Paul, if she was the mother of God, then His name would not have been emmanuel(God in the flesh). pay closer attention to that one word. FLESH.
mary was the one chosen to be the surrogate mother, nothing more. she was a vessel, a potters clay, and she was willing to be that vessel. But the apron strings were cut by Jesus when He told her that He had to be about His Father's business. and reaffirmed when he practically told her to mind her own business at the wedding in Cana. when we read the OT, we read about Him and His father and the Holy Spirit. And we read nothing about her, she is not mentioned in the OT, as a reasonable thinking person who asserts that the the queen of heaven and god is not mary, then the burden of proof is on you and other catholics and knowing you as I have come to know you, you couldnt find any verse that comes close to proving your POV.
I have yet to find you Biblically correct on any of your assumptions.
in fact you are so far off base that if people would read some of your posts, they would assume that you are an escapee from a mental institution
Your heresy about the Nature of Jesus was answered and refuted long ago by early Catholic Church councils.

Jesus is truly God and truly Man!

The BV Mary was the biological Mother of Jesus/God. She is the spouse of the Holy Spirit, St. Joseph was her guardian.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 1:18.
Paul
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

Judged:

God is faithful wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up all the excuses you can conjure up...
But when you stand before God, to give account for things you have done in your body.
You will have to come to terms with....What part of....
thou shalt have no God's before do you not understand?
No excuses are needed. Catholics worship God in Spirit and in Truth.
Paul
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

christian rabbi wrote:
<quoted text>that is a great question and one we Chrisitans always wonder about. we dont have a clue according to the Bible about this mother of god you are always referring since we have no Biblical references. and the only queen of heaven the israelites worshiped got them in trouble(a word to the wise), never mind. the catholic church has you brainwashed(in your case, it was not a large process).
Mary, the wife of Joseph and the mother of his children is also the surrogate mother of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
to bad, you choose not to accept that and nothing more. to make her more, insults God and His Son and will surely send you to hell with this false and abominable theology
We know who the Mother of God is, the BV Mary, who is Queen of Heaven and of Earth; spouse of the Holy Spirit.
gene d
AOL
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say the BV Mary is not the Mother of God, you are then saying Jesus was not God.
Bingo!
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exo 23:24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Exo 34:13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

Num 33:52 Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places:

Deu 7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Deu 12:3 And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

1Ki 14:9 But hast done evil above all that were before thee: for thou hast gone and made thee other gods, and molten images, to provoke me to anger, and hast cast me behind thy back:

So you Roman Catholics think you have a special indulgence and you can so things that God says are an abomination

.....I have news for....you

The Bible says Deu 27:15 Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.

Amen.
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses are needed. Catholics worship God in
Spirit and Truth
So I guess what God says below soes not apply to the Roman Catholics...

According to the Scripture below You are under a curse

Deu 27:15 Cursed be the man that maketh any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and putteth it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say, Amen.
gene d
AOL
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

Judged:

concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you offer no evidence to as you put it
"actively subvert and destroy the Faith of others"
Again all you do is name call, Extremist LOL
What are you a FOX News reporter do you think calling everybody extremist and hateful is evidence that your assertions are true?
At the end of day..... excuse me at the end of these past 6 months you offer nothing to support your out of this world claims
Once again do you have a mirror in your house.
The only thing extreme hear today are your posts.
Tchau
Fica com Deus
Evidence? Your fantastical and extreme posts are all the evidence any fair minded and objective person needs. The list of learned and thoughtful people of Faith you have failed to communicate with grows exponentially with your every biased post.
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

christian rabbi wrote:
<quoted text>I talked to an amish elder today. last week you told us that elders were chosen by lots.
He laughed.
I told him that you said you lived among them. he suggested you learn more.
All I know is that is what I read about them in their Books...

No Problem

My neighbors are Amish....

I will check it out....
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
10 hrs ago

Reformed Theology wrote:
Well, I see we are all still here. I have been out talking to real people passing out tracks. Not that you guys are not real. No offense. Just not face to face evangelism.
www.brotherskeepermissions.com
If that is what God has called you to do.... and your gift is personal evangelism great...More power to you...There are many different callings and a Christian is gifted accordingly.

Blessings
disciple
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 hrs ago

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who the Mother of God is, the BV Mary, who is Queen of Heaven and of Earth; spouse of the Holy Spirit.
You got that wrong Paul. The queen of heaven is a pagan goddess.
Read the Bible.
disciple
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 hrs ago

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses are needed. Catholics worship God in Spirit and in Truth.
Pagan gods are many Paul.
Be careful whom you worship.
disciple
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 hrs ago

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a pagan goddess. Do the reading Paul. You are believing dangerous teachings.
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
9 hrs ago

Judged:

Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Your heresy about the Nature of Jesus was answered and refuted long ago by early Catholic Church councils.
Jesus is truly God and truly Man!
The BV Mary was the biological Mother of Jesus/God. She is the spouse of the Holy Spirit, St. Joseph was her guardian.
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 1:18.
tell me Paul, how a man can go down into hell and then leave?

sorry, but when he died, he left all traces of His humanity behind.
i am familiar with the Birth story, but that doesnt exchange His deity into any type of deity for His surrogate mother.

so skip the jargon that you employed and give us the exact Scripture where she has Powers that are equivalent to His. tell us what Miracles she had peformed while on this earth.

Paul, these words you and others use on here concerning her are certainly going to damm your soul to hell.

you will not escape.
Showing posts 29321 - 29340 of 29371
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Type in your comments to post to the forum
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LETTER: Stand up for the unborn child (from Sep '07) 2 min just me 76926
Are You Winning Souls For Jesus? 2 min Sister Phyllis 8543
Men, do not marry an American woman. period****... 2 min Gadfly 7915
Why Are White Girls So Beautiful 3 min BMo2_E-L 591
you prove god doesnt exist? 3 min Some1 Else 31
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (from Nov '07) 3 min Mama-san 14545
Blaming Israel for carnage (from Jul '06) 3 min proudredneck 18322
Related Topix Forums: Religion, Roman Catholic Church, Pope Benedict XVI, Orthodox Church