Advertisment

Forum & Polls

News

NewsWire

2008 Presidential Election

20 hrs ago

Barack Obama sets up internet 'war room' to fight slurs

Internet ‘war room’ will rebuff false rumours

A crack team of cybernauts will form a rapid response internet “war room” to track and respond aggressively to online rumours that Barack Obama is unpatriotic and a Muslim.

Check it out here: factcheck.barackobama.com

Read All 1,360 Comments

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of 1360
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Leatherneck
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

How patriotic is it to refer to yourself as African-American? Does that make me a Welsh American, or maybe White American, or perhaps Baptist American? Hmmm ... think it through. I prefer plain American.
Leatherneck
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Besides, anytime you disagree with or challenge Obama, you are called names and derided. Whatever happened to "issues matter?"

You can say all you want, but anyone that wants to add tags to American, is not wholly American. http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2008-presiden...
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Question of the day: HOW DO YOU STOP A CHARGING RHINO?
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Answer: There is only one way to do that!
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Obama supporters are being taken for a ride. They don't know the real Barack Obama and they have been blinded into not seeing the real truth. Obama is the wrong man and as President, he is a real danger to America and the world. But, people are voting for him in droves based on his lies. He is a convincing speaker and 90 percent of what he is saying is not true!

I am more than willing to stand up for my words and beliefs on national television with proof!

Even to debate the fraud, Barack Obama.

We need a good nation and a good President in 2009. Hopefully by then China will have a new President, who is going to usher in a new age of democratic rule in China.

http://www.myspace.com/centerkingdom

This man will need all of the help that America can offer. Barack is too dumb to help and doesn't know what to do. He has alienated the President of Pakistan and told China's new head of state that he (Barack Obama) would like to see him dead (in not so many words)!

Would you vote for a man like this or work for his Internet boiler room?

Just how do you STOP a charging rhino?

There is only one way to do this and most of America knows the answer!
Leatherneck
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

do go on . . .
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Besides, anytime you disagree with or challenge Obama, you are called names and derided. Whatever happened to "issues matter?"

You can say all you want, but anyone that wants to add tags to American, is not wholly American.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2008-presiden...

Additionally, Barack Obama does not answer his mail, he has other people who do his thinking and bidding for him.

Barack Obama is irresponsible and afraid to honorably deal with people. Instead of making a friend and healing political rifts, he and his people hit hard at old ladies and hard at old men. Done in an effort to win a political race!

Hey, Barack, are your people afraid of getting my postings to your ears?

Are you a coward? Why not come out and debate me on national television?

Comments: 1202
Cleveland
ISP Location: Lakewood, OH
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

lchow wrote:
Obama supporters are being taken for a ride. They don't know the real Barack Obama and they have been blinded into not seeing the real truth. Obama is the wrong man and as President, he is a real danger to America and the world. But, people are voting for him in droves based on his lies. He is a convincing speaker and 90 percent of what he is saying is not true!
I am more than willing to stand up for my words and beliefs on national television with proof!
Even to debate the fraud, Barack Obama.
We need a good nation and a good President in 2009. Hopefully by then China will have a new President, who is going to usher in a new age of democratic rule in China.
http://www.myspace.com/centerkingdom
This man will need all of the help that America can offer. Barack is too dumb to help and doesn't know what to do. He has alienated the President of Pakistan and told China's new head of state that he (Barack Obama) would like to see him dead (in not so many words)!
Would you vote for a man like this or work for his Internet boiler room?
Just how do you STOP a charging rhino?
There is only one way to do this and most of America knows the answer!
I suggest you start by going to one of those sites and debating your views. I'm sure they'd love your side to it. So go ahead, give it a good try.
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Lester D.K. Chow and Associates
http://lchow.webvis.net/temp.html
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/lchow
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/users/profile/l...
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Every time people see someone from Obama's "War Room" they should smash that person down! Obama is not worthy of being our 44th President!

We like McCain have bled for our nation! Three generations in my family worked for the US Navy!

A patriot!

Comments: 9420
NorCal
ISP Location: Berkeley, CA
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Leatherneck wrote:
You can say all you want, but anyone that wants to add tags to American, is not wholly American. http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2008-presiden...
When certain groups are singled out and treated badly then it is appropriate to look into why that is and often it has in fact been their country of origin, just ask the Italians, the Irish and the Japanese. They are all Americans but were singled out by mainstream America.
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

What I've truthfully found was that Obama, himself, and his political campaign was more like words, mere words, to trick people into thinking and doing his will. It's nothing more than outright lies and smoke screens covering up the real truth about this man via very convincing lies!

Rather than to heal a nation, he and his people fight other people and makes enemies of people who should be his friends and allies!

"Wrong person, wrong time, no experience, and a lot of lies!"

Comments: 9420
NorCal
ISP Location: Berkeley, CA
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

lchow wrote:
You can say all you want, but anyone that wants to add tags to American, is not wholly American.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/2008-presiden...
Additionally, Barack Obama does not answer his mail, he has other people who do his thinking and bidding for him.
Barack Obama is irresponsible and afraid to honorably deal with people. Instead of making a friend and healing political rifts, he and his people hit hard at old ladies and hard at old men. Done in an effort to win a political race!
Hey, Barack, are your people afraid of getting my postings to your ears?
Are you a coward? Why not come out and debate me on national television?
The only issue you posted was that he doesn't answer his mail. How often does McCain or any other candidate open their own mail?

This issue is preposterous, his mail is screened like all other presidential candidates his mail is most likely screened and divided by issues and tallied so he knows what his supporters and detractors are saying.

Any other issues? Pick an issue, any issue? Offer a little back up if you don't mind.
Humanist
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Leatherneck wrote:
How patriotic is it to refer to yourself as African-American? Does that make me a Welsh American, or maybe White American, or perhaps Baptist American? Hmmm ... think it through. I prefer plain American.
I'm sure he'd prefer that also but, if anyone has the right to call himself African-American, I think that he does since his father was African and his mother was American. Sound logical?
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

If Obama wants to win, he has a long way to go and much to do to sincerely heal rifts and set this nation aright once again. As of this day, many people doubt his credibility, based on what he says and based on what we know. I am speaking from a professional's point of view and not the general public's!

Comments: 3092
Whitman,Ma
ISP Location: Whitman, MA
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

I would think his internet ite will get a lot of traffic from the wrong side according to Obama and the site will shut down.
Humanist
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

lchow wrote:
Every time people see someone from Obama's "War Room" they should smash that person down! Obama is not worthy of being our 44th President!
We like McCain have bled for our nation! Three generations in my family worked for the US Navy!
A patriot!
WORKED for the Navy? What does that mean? I was IN the Navy and support Obama, does that make me less of a patriot?
Leatherneck
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
When certain groups are singled out and treated badly then it is appropriate to look into why that is and often it has in fact been their country of origin, just ask the Italians, the Irish and the Japanese. They are all Americans but were singled out by mainstream America.
Good Point, but they have all moved on. The Japanese for example were illegally detained during WW2. Do you hear them complaining today? No, they have become a very industrious part of our society. In fact, many returned to Japan where they have prospered tremendously. The main difference I see is the personal initiative. They have stopped blaming others for their problems and moved on. I appreciate your opinion and would like to hear more from you.
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

Barack will not heal rifts. We have wrote to him and patiently waited. Head-strong and hard-headed!
lchow
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Judged:

he does not have the working knowledge to pull the whole puzzle together.
Showing posts 1 - 20 of 1360
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Type in your comments to post to the forum
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent 2008 Presidential Election Discussions
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CNN: Is Barack Obama black or biracial? 2 min yeah right 145
InstaLetters for June 11 3 min Ronald Frobnitz 1
Dems reluctant to take on 'don't ask, don't tell' 9 min Retired Mili... 1
Dems 'Distort' Iraqi Intel, Leading GOP Senator... 15 min Mike Force 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband 16 min bbednarz 343
Superdelegate Peterson set to cast vote for Oba... 16 min Bitter EX de... 1
Ending Her Bid, Clinton Backs Obama 18 min SANCHNETTE 1303