Your town. Your news. Your take.

Local News: Vallejo, CA 

| 

| 

Sign In

Advertisment

A Place for WOMEN to Chit-Chat about Life! NO TROLLS!

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of 20859
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

I'll start. My son just got suspended from school and I am FURIOUS!

“PEACE ON EARTH COMES TO STAY”

Comments: 20862

BY LIVING CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY

ISP: South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Kenzieee wrote:
I'll start. My son just got suspended from school and I am FURIOUS!
Oh no,Kids!!!uuuggghhh. Why was he suspended? Boy I remember it well. They sure can give us gray hairs can't they?? How are you feeling today? Are you nervous about tomorrow? Hon this room was a good idea. I woke up yesterday morning in tears and am so burn't out. It seems lately the migraines are happening a little more frequent and I feel like they are back to controlling me rather than the other way around. I am for now on staying out of the other room so I appreciate you getting this room going Thank You:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Okay I have come over here to finish what I was saying. I am very glad you and I have come to an understanding. And I pray for you every day,is that okay?Prays have always helped me in my life immensely. I wish I could be there with you tommorrow and hold your hand. I will definately be there in spirit and I hope you feel my prayers. I don't really know what happened between us but I am glad we are friends. Thank you Kenzieee:)
Lyndi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

What a great idea !
Boy, I get all worn on putting on my helmut.
Hopefully it will stay ...just girl talk.

Like chatting in the freezer...... huh LIP? LOL

Hope this thread does well!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Lyndi wrote:
What a great idea !
WHERES MY ICE CREAM?????????? I'll meet you in the freezer anytime. Boy I needed this room. I have been a bit depressed due to migraines.UUUGGGHHH!!! Lyndi its good to see you here. Hope we can keep all trolls out don't you? So what are you doing this weekend? My hubby and I are going to see "The Bee Movie" tommorrow and then we are going to my grandsons 2 year old B day party tommorrow night. This is a little guy that was born 7 weeks early weighed over 9 pounds but was still considered a preemie. He was born with a hole in his heart and lung desease but has over come it all and is so cute and sweet,this nonnie just wants to take a bite out of him.LOL
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Judged:

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no,Kids!!!uuuggghhh. Why was he suspended? Boy I remember it well. They sure can give us gray hairs can't they?? How are you feeling today? Are you nervous about tomorrow? Hon this room was a good idea. I woke up yesterday morning in tears and am so burn't out. It seems lately the migraines are happening a little more frequent and I feel like they are back to controlling me rather than the other way around. I am for now on staying out of the other room so I appreciate you getting this room going Thank You:)
No problem, I've stated my views on that subject and I hate sounding like a broken record on there.

Jackson can't go back to School until Tuesday because of a fight he got into.
Some little brat was making paint marks on Jackson's painting and Jackson kept telling him to stop. Jackson got fed up and threw the paint container at the boy and gave him a bloody nose.

Jackson got suspended, but that little brat didn't even get in trouble!
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Life is Precious wrote:
Okay I have come over here to finish what I was saying. I am very glad you and I have come to an understanding. And I pray for you every day,is that okay?Prays have always helped me in my life immensely. I wish I could be there with you tommorrow and hold your hand. I will definately be there in spirit and I hope you feel my prayers. I don't really know what happened between us but I am glad we are friends. Thank you Kenzieee:)
PS, I really hope you migrains stop. I know it must be troubling.
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Lyndi wrote:
What a great idea !
I think it'll do pretty well. We need a place to talk about random life/womanly topix without having random people pop in and interrupt with the opinion with of a topic that we wern't talking about. Lol, if that makes sense.
Like in the abortion forum, we would be talking about something else and someone came in to interrupt.
Kenzieee

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>WHERES MY ICE CREAM?????????? I'll meet you in the freezer anytime. Boy I needed this room. I have been a bit depressed due to migraines.UUUGGGHHH!!! Lyndi its good to see you here. Hope we can keep all trolls out don't you? So what are you doing this weekend? My hubby and I are going to see "The Bee Movie" tommorrow and then we are going to my grandsons 2 year old B day party tommorrow night. This is a little guy that was born 7 weeks early weighed over 9 pounds but was still considered a preemie. He was born with a hole in his heart and lung desease but has over come it all and is so cute and sweet,this nonnie just wants to take a bite out of him.LOL
WOW! If he was carried to term he'd be about 11 pounds!
helena ponty of cornwall

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

i have migrains during my period. they have got really heavy recently. they seem to last for 2 weeks then suddenly stop. i get heavy bleeding and bad migrains.
Lyndi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Life is Precious wrote:
<quoted text>WHERES MY ICE CREAM?????????? I'll meet you in the freezer anytime. Boy I needed this room. I have been a bit depressed due to migraines.UUUGGGHHH!!! Lyndi its good to see you here. Hope we can keep all trolls out don't you? So what are you doing this weekend? My hubby and I are going to see "The Bee Movie" tommorrow and then we are going to my grandsons 2 year old B day party tommorrow night. This is a little guy that was born 7 weeks early weighed over 9 pounds but was still considered a preemie. He was born with a hole in his heart and lung desease but has over come it all and is so cute and sweet,this nonnie just wants to take a bite out of him.LOL
Chunky monkey..right? I'll have on hand.

I'm going fishing on Saturday- I've been fishing all my life but it's funny how things change.
When I was young-I kept them. Now, I catch them and SET THEM FREE! LOL. Drives my husband NUTS!
I have a slogan on the boat. "YOU CATCH 'EM, I'LL SET 'EM FREE!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I laugh and and laugh and the men don't. Oh well........:) Anyway, I'll pack a gigantc picnic and off we'll go. Bon voyage!
Sunday--a bit of gardening-no real plans.
Cheerio!
Lyndi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

helena ponty of cornwall wrote:
i have migrains during my period. they have got really heavy recently. they seem to last for 2 weeks then suddenly stop. i get heavy bleeding and bad migrains.
Yikes. Talk to Life is Precious. She has tons of information on migraines.
Instant Karma

Bernie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Kenzieee wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, I've stated my views on that subject and I hate sounding like a broken record on there.
Some little brat was making paint marks on Jackson's painting and Jackson kept telling him to stop. Jackson got fed up and threw the paint container at the boy and gave him a bloody nose.
Poor guy, How old is Jackson?
Good idea this thread, I can only take the other one in small doses, it's all the same old, same old.
I'm supposedly on vacation this week, but haven't gotten anything done thus far this week, My oldest is home for lunch, gotta love that open campus for lunchtime...something else to worry about when I'm working. She wants to ditch classes this afternoon, and go shopping, I think I'm game, but my husband calls, and his ONE chore is to take Eli for his allergy shots every 2 weeks, guess who he wants to do it? Cause.."you're not doing anything are you?" Grrrrr.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Kenzieee wrote:
<quoted text>
PS, I really hope you migrains stop. I know it must be troubling.
It is,I normally don't cry but thats all I havr been doing for 4 days now. I cried over your babies yesterday,I cried when my kitty threw up yesterday,I cried from that d*mn abortion room yesterday,I have been in tears over every little thing. I cry because I can't get a handle on these stupid migraines. This cold weather is killing me. My EEG came back normal so my AURAS are not coming from seizures Thank God but the medication just knocks me out. Oh well thanks for listening,I feel better.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Lyndi wrote:
<quoted text>
Chunky monkey..right? I'll have on hand.
I'm going fishing on Saturday- I've been fishing all my life but it's funny how things change.
When I was young-I kept them. Now, I catch them and SET THEM FREE! LOL. Drives my husband NUTS!
I have a slogan on the boat. "YOU CATCH 'EM, I'LL SET 'EM FREE!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I laugh and and laugh and the men don't. Oh well........:) Anyway, I'll pack a gigantc picnic and off we'll go. Bon voyage!
Sunday--a bit of gardening-no real plans.
Cheerio!
Oh I want to go Lyndi,I love fishing. I even clean my own fish. I have been known to clean catfish:) I swear Lyndi if we ever get to move to Florida I am gonna look you up I think we have alot in common. Couldn't you just see us with our fishing rods,picnic baskets coolers(With of course ICE CREAM) Hee HEE and 2 big spoons and setting with our feet dangling off the pier just chatting about girl things. Sounds like Heaven to me:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

helena ponty of cornwall wrote:
Well I have been long over periods but if you have any questions about migraines I have had to do alot of things to change my lifestyle and am down to about 6 a month as opposed to 16 a month a year ago. Do you have any questions?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Kenzieee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think had it been me,I would have dumped the paint can over his head. I don't blame Jackson at all. Did the other kid get in trouble also? He should have ,he totally disrespected Jackson.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

S Will wrote:
<quoted text>I'll go down there and beat that little brat!! Where does he live?? I am so there!!
Feel better now?
WOW Jacksons not even my kid and I feel better. HEE HEE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

S Will wrote:
The Eye of the Tiger
S Will is visiting someone in the hospital when the doctor comes in to do a patient check.
Picture it:
"Blow to the eye"
The doctor brushes by S Will and her eyes begin to water.
EGADS! What was THAT?!!
"The Nose Break"
Doctor is 3 1/2 feet from S Will and he begins to speak.
Man Alive!! Did he eat poop for dinner?!!
He Smiles.
OH MY GOSH!! THOSE TEETH!! He DID eat poop for dinner!!
"Stomach Punch"
Doctor leans toward S Will to whisper so that the patient can't hear him.
S Will? Don't you do it!! He'll be gone in a minute and THEN you can bolt for the bathroom!
Breathe!
Breathe!
Doctor finally leaves the room and the patient turns to S Will and says:
"S Will, I think that doctor farted!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Boy did I need that,girlfriend Thank you sooooooo much. I feel better:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

S Will wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
I'm getting some halloween photos ready to upload to my private myspace. They turned out so awesome.
Cool,I am looking forward to seeing them. My grandsons were so cute. The 5 year old was Captain Hook (He won for best costume at his pre school and the 2 year old was Peter Pan. He was freekin" adorable!
Showing posts 1 - 20 of 20859
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Type in your comments to post to the forum
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why most white women prefer black men 4 min JOHN of Nass... 404
Ask me a trivia question 4 min 3 Dog night 14516
What if Obama is disqualified? 4 min The hammer 5
Who thinks Sean "Republican Voter" is Indecent ... 4 min Lucy Ricardo 12
Blaming Israel for carnage (from Jul '06) 4 min Curious Me 27194
Obama economic plan aims for 2.5M new jobs by 2... 4 min Subprime not... 651
Atheists want God out of homeland security 4 min Spunk Nutley 477