Local: Lesotho  (change)

| 

Join the Topix community today: 

| 

Sign In

Advertisment
Idaho State University

Georgia Men Claim Frozen Corpse Is Bigfoot

A hairy corpse crammed in a Georgia freezer is Bigfoot, say two men who have been tracking the legendary creature, when they aren't busy looking for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster.

Read All 285 Comments

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of 285
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Lisa Ramirez
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

This is so exciting, if not a hoax. I have believed in the existence of these creatures since my childhood. Why do we humans believe that we have discovered and identified every single creature that God created? It would be very arrogant and pretentious to believe that we are aware of every sea creature, every celestial being, or even every type of plant life that exists? Why is it so difficult for us to admit that we are not all-knowing beings. Even if it turns out to be fabricated, I will still believe in the existence of bigfoot. The saddest thing about this though is that plans are underway to capture one and study it. Why? What would be the point? How would you like to be locked in a cage and prodded every day? Let it live its life peacefully.
Mom Of Twins
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Yeah, yeah, if he thought he had Big Foot in his freezer, he would have sold this story so fast. Not worth reporting.

“IfitaintAmerican Iaintbuyin!”

Comments: 4126
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Lisa Ramirez wrote:
This is so exciting, if not a hoax. I have believed in the existence of these creatures since my childhood. Why do we humans believe that we have discovered and identified every single creature that God created? It would be very arrogant and pretentious to believe that we are aware of every sea creature, every celestial being, or even every type of plant life that exists? Why is it so difficult for us to admit that we are not all-knowing beings. Even if it turns out to be fabricated, I will still believe in the existence of bigfoot. The saddest thing about this though is that plans are underway to capture one and study it. Why? What would be the point? How would you like to be locked in a cage and prodded every day? Let it live its life peacefully.
I think its a hoax . Yet I think the exist . They must be some kind of great ape. I posted on another forum but I cant find it . I think its in the offbeat forum.
groundhog9
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

Poor thing was probably killed by a Russian bomb.
Astonished
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

Oh brother, here we go again. They should get together with the nutcase with the "chuprababra."

What is it? Double full moon month?
Maizy
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

So that's where my brother went to ! Wondered where that big footed critter went.
oops
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

So theres a oil pipe going thru Georgia and the russians bombed it and killed bigfoot
Not Surprised
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

WackyTobackie abusers. Why sell the webstream for $15.00 per-view when, you will get blanks loads of money on the lecture and museum circuit. HOAX!!!

“"expiration date?"”

Comments: 1419
a distand land
ISP Location: San Diego, CA
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

nonsense

“Time for Change”

Comments: 801
ISP Location: Maysville, NC
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

You know your a redneck if.....
357 mag
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

Hey - any one seen the tooth fairy lately???
Maizy
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

I put my dentures under my pillow last night and was rich this morning.
nemo
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

357 mag wrote:
Hey - any one seen the tooth fairy lately???
Killed her...she only gave me a freaking quarter for all four wisdom teeth. cheapskate.
nemo
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Gas is $4 a gallon, people are staying at home for summer break, now I know what they are doing on their vacation. I can't wait to read this story in Mrs. Redneck's 3rd grade class for "What I did for my summer vacation" essays!
Bob
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Bigfoot is alive and well and living in Oil City, PA.
tpico
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

C'mon, the Chupacabra tape was more believable.
Daniel
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

Judged:

Lisa Ramirez wrote:
Get Real!......Man has lived on the surface of this Earth for thousands of years and yet, not one proved physical example has been brought forth. We are not talking about every creature that lives in the Seas outside the observation of Man. We are talking about a large creature that requires a large habitat that the signs pertaining to Bigfoot's existence would have long ago been observed. Bigfoot may be able to hide behind a bush from the approach of Man but, he cannot hide the physical evidence of his past and present existence such as, places of bedding, feeding, defecation an so on. Man has scoured the surface of this Earth looking in every crevice in search of food and minerals. There is no way that the existence of Bigfoot would not have been revealed a long time ago with plenty of hard evidence.
sdfgdfgsdfg
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

ROFL
clone benson
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

$$$$$$$$$$what are they waiting for,hhehehhahahhehehe show us the corpse fools
clone benson
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Aug 15

opps you shot a all most extinct animal,oh oh the law will become involved hehehhahaheheeh
Showing posts 1 - 20 of 285
« prev | next »
Go to last post | Jump to page:
Type in your comments to post to the forum
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Idaho State University Discussions
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Georgia men claim hairy, frozen corpse is Bigfoot 28 min Tina916 3
A Monster Discovery: Bigfoot or Big Hoax? 4 hr harrycontests 3
Is it really Bigfoot, or is it just a hairy hoax? 15 hr tallyho 23
Related Topix Forums: Top Stories