Welcome to PalmOpenSource.com
The PalmOS Open Source Portal

"The basic idea behind open source is very simple. When programmers on the Internet can read, redistribute, and modify the source for a piece of software, it evolves. People improve it, people adapt it, people fix bugs. And this can happen at a speed that, if one is used to the slow pace of conventional software development, seems astonishing...
...The Open Source pages exist to make this case to the commercial world."    - Introduction to Open Source - www.opensource.org

Forums

Index:
* Open Devel.
* Open Software
* Web site

Quick Access

PalmOS Software: Business * Calculators * Clocks * Database * Desktop * DOC * Emulators * Games * Graphics * Hacks * Internet * IR / Beaming utilities * Leisure * Music * Navigation * Programming * Programming Libs * Science * Security * System
Open Hardware: Memory Upgrades * Sensors
Documentation: Programming * Understanding Open Source

Zaurus free software

PocketPC free software
PalmOpenSource.com Forums :
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Is dead this forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PalmOpenSource Forum Index -> Open Development on PalmOS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saladino
Neophyte Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Is dead this forum? Reply with quote

10 views of my posts, no reply execpt from mine, no poast since december 10th...
Is someone in active development here? maybe there is a mailing list and the movement is there? I am jus starting with this, but i like it. And palm+opensource seems to be a good web to teach and to learn.
ldrolez
Semi-Experienced

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No we are all reading you... But we do not have answers to all your questions (and most of the answers are in the palmos.com documentation).

For example, you can read:

http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/docs/palmos/PalmOSReference/ExchangeManager.html#1056045

Cheers,

Ludo.
Saladino
Neophyte Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: eey, dont misunderstand me Reply with quote

I know how a forum works, im not here to ask rudely for answers . Sorry if my explanation was not good at all, i only wanted to ensure that there is movement in the forum.
About my questions.. well, im trying to find the best way to do those things, ill post the answers as quicly as i find them
Thanks for reading me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PalmOpenSource Forum Index -> Open Development on PalmOS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: